The school uniform is compulsory and by accepting a place at the school you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the school including the wearing of the uniform in the correct colours.
Uniform items with the school logo on can be bought from the following outlets:
Bridge School Wear, 4-6 Scar Lane, Milnsbridge, HD3 4PE Tel: 01484 655655 ( Opposite Aldi)
Natashas, 2 Buxton Way, Huddersfield, HD1 2UL Tel: 01484 431260 (Near Primark)
The uniform consists of:
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Royal blue jumper / sweatshirt /cardigan
- Grey trousers, skirt
- Black shoes/boots/trainers
- In hot weather dark shorts and white polo shirt can be worn
- In Summer blue checked dresses may be worn
For indoor P.E. they will need:
- A dark pair of shorts and a white T-shirt or a leotard (girls)
Outdoor Games Kit
- A complete change of clothing is needed:
- Shorts, games shirt and change of socks.
- A strong pair of training shoes suitable for outdoor use (field or yard).
- A jogging suit or similar, especially during cold weather.
- A canvas ‘shoe bag’ or similar to keep kit in.
Can all parents please label their child's uniform including PE kit.By following the My Nametags link you will be directed to the website where orders can be placed - 20% of the order value will be donated to the school for fundraising.
Additional information regarding uniform
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn, only one pair of small stud earrings and a watch
- Hair bands are to be school colours
- Hair is not to be dyed
- Patterns in hair are also not allowed
- Tights to be school colours
- Nail Polish is not allowed
- Acrylic nails are not allowed