At Reinwood we strive to empower every child to become the best person that they can be, with the skills, the reason, the sensitivity and the tolerance to develop into an educated and caring individual, ready to embark on the next stage of life’s journey.
‘Giving roots to grow’
- To provide the highest standard of education for all our pupils, academically, physically, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally.
- To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally, solve problems and apply themselves to a range of tasks.
- To help pupils to use langauge and numbers effectively.
- To foster children’s self esteem and support them in their achievements and aspirations in order for them to reach their full potential.
- To instill respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life.
- To help pupils to acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to adult life in an ever changing modern Britain.
- To enable children to understand right from wrong and have respect for democracy and the law.
- To help pupils understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals groups and nations.