We have a school uniform of royal blue and grey. The uniform consists of:-
- White shirt blouse or a polo shirt, royal blue jumpers or cardigans and grey/school skirts/trousers/shorts. No jeans permitted.
- In the summer blue checked dresses may be worn by the girls, also, during very hot weather, grey shorts and a white polo shirt may be worn (by both sexes). If a child must wear leggings underneath their summer dress, they must be white.
- Black shoes or plain black trainers must be worn. No heels or coloured trainers permitted. Socks need to be plain black, grey or white
- Sandals may be worn in warm weather (black, grey, blue or white). Backless footwear is not permitted for safety reasons.
- Hair should be presented in a neat style – no patterns or unnatural hair dye. Hair accessories should be small and in school colours.
- One pair of small stud earrings
- No nail polish, shellac or acrylic nails are allowed. (must be removed before a Monday)
- False eyelashes are also not allowed
Children look much neater when they are in uniform and it gives them a sense of identity and a feeling of belonging. Please encourage this by providing your child with the correct school uniform. In severe weather conditions, wellington boots may be worn, but children will be asked to put their normal shoes on in class.
School jumpers/cardigans with the Reinwood logo embroidered on, and all other uniform items, can be bought from Natasha School Uniform in Huddersfield Town Centre, Bridge School Wear in Milnsbridge and Term Time Wear in Huddersfield Town Centre. Uniform without a logo can be purchased at many high street stores and supermarkets.
All children should attend school in their PE kit on their designated days.
P.E Kit for all children consists of:
Plain black joggers/leggings/shorts
Plain black sweatshirt or zip through sweater (preferably without a hood for health and safety reasons)
Plain white t-shirt (no buttons)
N.B. Not only is it Kirklees Policy that children do indoor P.E. in bare feet (for most indoor sports) but it is educationally advisable.
In addition, please ensure your child’s hair is tied up, if it is able to, and that earrings are either removed or taped up. No other jewellery should be worn.
Could all parents please label their child's uniform, including P.E. kit.