The school uniform is compulsory and by accepting a place at the school you agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the school, including the wearing of the uniform in the correct colours.
Uniform items with the school logo on can be bought from the following outlets:
Bridge School Wear
4-6 Scar Lane
Tel: 01484 655655
2 Buxton Way
Tel: 01484 431260
The uniform consists of:
- White shirt/polo shirt
- Royal blue jumper/sweatshirt/cardigan
- Grey trousers, skirt
- Black shoes/boots/trainers
- In hot weather, dark shorts and white polo shirt may be worn
- In summer, blue checked dresses may be worn
For indoor P.E., they will need:
- A dark pair of shorts and a white T-shirt or a leotard (girls)
For outdoor games, a complete change of clothing is needed:
- Shorts, games shirt and change of socks.
- A strong pair of training shoes suitable for outdoor use (field or yard).
- A jogging suit or similar, especially during cold weather.
- A canvas ‘shoe bag’ or similar to keep kit in.
Could all parents please label their child's uniform, including P.E. kit. Click HERE to visit the My Nametags website, where orders can be placed - 20% of the order value will be donated to the school for fundraising.
Additional information regarding uniform:
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn - only one pair of small stud earrings and a watch
- Hair bands are to be school colours
- Hair is not to be dyed
- Patterns in hair are not allowed
- Tights to be school colours
- Nail Polish is not allowed
- Acrylic nails are not allowed