Home Learning Resources
- Google account – Access to Docs (word processing), Slides (presentations), Classroom (for submitting or sharing work, communicating with the class / teacher - if appropriate).
- BBC Bitesize – videos, information, interactive games, activities for a wide range of subjects including Science, Geography, History. From 20th April they will also be hosting on line lessons.
- BBC Teach – Information, videos, lessons, resources:
- Twinkl – Wide range of resources, activities, worksheets for all subject areas: (enter the code: UKTWINKLHELPS)
- TTS - Home Learning Pack.
- Primary Homework Help – topic information and resources.
- Premier League Primary Stars – resources and activities for a range of subjects:
- Kahoot (Website and App) – search for quizzes on various topics or create their own.
- Virtual Disney World - 360 degree videos of rides.
- Google Arts and Culture. Vitrual Vatican Tour.
- Circle of Life' in 360º | THE LION KING on Broadway:
- STEM – home learning activities and resources.
- Scouts – activities.
- Into Film – activities and games.
- Google Classroom Library
- English Ideas
- Spelling Overview - Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6
- Texts Overview - Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6
- Spelling Shed (Website and App) – Spelling practise.
- Literacy Shed - Writing stimulus videos and activities.
- Pobble 365 – Daily pictures to use as a writing stimulus with suggested tasks.
- Literacy Trust – Reading and Writing resources, activities and online workshops. Premier League Primary Stars - Poetry challenge:
- Book Trust – List of links to author/illustrator Daily Reading or activity sessions:
- David Walliams Website – includes daily reading from his books.
- Roald Dahl Website.
- Vocabulary Ninja – Resources around broadening vocabulary.
- RadioBlogging – daily shows with interactive activities by Pie Corbett, Deputy Mitchell, Ian Rockey and Russell Prue.
- Sir Linkalot Spelling – (3 months free membership).
- Kirklees Library – access to free ebooks (register for free online):
- World e Book – free access to a range of ebooks online.
- Audible – Free access to children’s audiobooks.
- Oxford Owl – free access children’s ebooks.
- Home learning Maths Ideas
- Maths Overview - Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6
- Times Table Rockstars (Website and App) – multiplication practise.
- Numbots - Games and activities.
- Maths Shed – Games and activities.
- White Rose Maths – free resources, video explanations, worksheets.
- Corbett Maths Primary – videos, 5-a-day, worksheets, quizzes, practise papers.
- Carol Vorderman's Maths School – (free membership whilst schools are closed):
- Researchify Arithmetic Question Generator – Choose an old SATS paper and use the generator to change all the numbers to create new questions for you to practise:
- Premier League Primary Stars - Stick With Maths Activities.
- Premier League Primary Stars - Solve, Shoot, Score Game:
- Woodland Trust – Outdoor Learning Activities
- Yorkshire Wildlife Trust – Outdoor activities.
- Virtual Underwater Exploration – 360 degree views.
- NASA Space Centre (App).
- Virtual Zoo Tours and Live Animal Cams:
- Some History Ideas
- Virtual Tour of The Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History:
- British Museum.
- Anne Frank House Museum.
- The Royal Family – including virtual tours of some Royal residences:
- The Body Coach TV (Joe Wicks) – Daily PE sessions @ 9am (can be viewed any time):
- Premier League Primary Stars – resources and activities for PE.
- Go Noodle – workouts and mindfulness activities.
- Dance with Oti Mabuse – Daily sessions @ 11.30am (videos can be viewed any time)
- Supermovers – active learning videos.
French / Languages
- Duolingo (App or Website) – great for learning another language with just a few minutes of practise per day.
- Rosetta stone languages – (3 months free for kids)
- Truetube – resources, videos and activity ideas.
- Org – Computer coding (sign-in and click continue with google and use pupil log-in).
- Scratch – Computer coding.
Art & DT
- Home Learning DT ideas
- Home Learning Art Ideas
- Artyfactory – free art lessons and activities.
- Virtual Tour of The Louvre Museum, Paris.
- Create your own opera inspired song with Blob Opera. Can you compose your own song?
- Experiment high pitch and low pitch.
- The styles range from rock ’n’ roll to rap, blues to waltz...there’s a Latin flavour and ‘lots of opportunity for percussion and plenty of adventure’! There are opportunities for performance, listening, composing and improvisation in this comprehensive resource.
- Myleene’s Music Klass – Free music lessons with curriculum links (no instruments required).
- Fender Free music lessons - for acoustic, bass, electric guitar or ukelele (for 3 months with a code - first 500,000 to register get the code):
- Beat Goes On - Body Percussion daily online session (Monday’s @ 11am):
PSHE / Wellbeing